Wednesday, February 28, 2001

Poetry

gazing with wondering eyes
I look up to the sky
I touch my new found wings
I have discovered that I can fly

lift me up high
floating on the breeze
I can do all I want
every moment I will seize

wind spin me round
let me live this joy inside
within I have all I want
I can be my own guide
02-01



I felt the stars collide at your touch
I saw heaven within your eyes and hand
I didn't think I would want this so much
in your arms I find a safe place to land

all the sky diamonds shine for us tonight
the moon smiles her beauty on you and I
bathing us in such a radiant light
kiss me here, under the blanket of sky

as we touched, I felt the world spinning round
only for us the wind sang it's silent song
didn't know I was lost until I was found
when I am not near you, time is ever long
take my hand and fly away with me now
under pale moonlight I will show you how
02/06/01



looking into the night sky
moon above give me joy
show me brightness in the sky
give me something life will not destroy

bathe me tonight
in a divine fire
purge me of these things
rid me of love and desire

wind sing me a song
of the desolation of night
guide me on my path
for I have lost my light
02/10/01



I would cry tears of blood
to end this pain within
to control this rage
to allow a new self to begin

I scream in silent voice
for strength, an unheard plea
my cries have all been lost
in the turbulence of this sea

I reach with broken hands
for something that is untold
I don't know who stole my dreams
but they have all been sold
02-28-01

No comments: