Wednesday, April 12, 2006

ARRGGGHHHH!

Will you just shut the fuck up? Really, if you can't stop being bitchy and negitive for a whole minute even, then I don't want to be anywhere near you! I am so sick of your pissy attitude. Maybe if you didn't think that everything and everyone else is beneath you, they wouldn't be so irritating to you! Oh, and I've also had enough with the whole tolerate and respect everyone's beliefs & opinions, as long as you agree with them. AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I feel better now.





________________________________________________________________
Comments:

Patience:

And breathe!

What happened?

Patience

___________________________________________________________

Aeryn:

Nothing really, just a friend/co-worker with a persestently negitive, whiney, bitchy attitude lately. Needed to vent before I spoke out of anger, that's all. Oh, and the incredulus, almost laughing "Why would you do that?" when I mentioned that I was going to church on Sunday. (And probably Friday night too.)
I knew that if I ddin't get it off my chest, I'd be likely to say something I'd regret later.


No comments: