Saturday, October 14, 2006

Relieved

I finally heard from my dear friend who lives in Russia. (Who I mentioned a couple of posts ago.) She is still in Moscow, safe, and doing alright. I got an email from her this morning. I am so relieved. I was starting to get really worried about her.

I also drank alcohol last night. It was the first time I had a drink after about a month of purposefully not drinking. I was able to have a couple of drinks, and stop there, before I got drunk. I'm relieved and pleased about this. I was a little scared that I was starting to develop a drinking problem. THis doesn't mean I'm going to start allowing myself to drink frequently anytime soonI still intend to stay away from alcohol pretty much until March. I'm happy that I was able to stop at a reasonable point last night though.

No comments: