1. MALE FRIEND: Well, honestly, I'm not too sure about this one right now. It used to be Kyle, but given the recent changes in my life, there are of course a lot of things I can't talk to him about anymore. So probably Mike, or Jason.
2. FEMALE FRIEND: Bev
3. VACATION: Vermont - June 2006
4. MEMORY: I have so many that are great, I don't think that I could pick one single memory out as my favorite.
1. TIME OF DAY: morning
2. DAY OF THE WEEK: Monday
3. FOOD: Lima beans
4. MEMORY: none of your business
1. PERSON YOU SAW: Bev
2. TALKED TO ON THE PHONE: Jason
3. TEXT: Jason
4. MESSAGED OVER MYSPACE: Irene
1. WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW: Filling out this dumb survey, and goofing off in general.
2. WEARING: Jeans, sneakers, and a blue sweater.
3. BETTER THAN YESTERDAY: Yesterday was better, but since it was Thanksgiving I think that's justified.
1. IS: was a pretty good day
2. GOT ANY PLANS: Collecting Trevor's luggage for him, talking to Jason later.
3. DISLIKES ABOUT TOMORROW: Saturday's do not last any longer than weekdays.
1. NUMBER: I don't have one, but I am rather fond of multiples of three.
2. SONG: There are a lot of them
3. COLOR: purple, blue, black, gray, silver
4. SEASON: Autumn
1. MISSING SOMEONE: yup
2. MOOD: pretty good
3. WANTING: to be in Vermont
TRUE OR FALSE:
I AM A CUDDLER: true
I AM A MORNING PERSON: false, very, very false
I AM AN ONLY CHILD: true
I AM CURRENTLY IN MY PJ'S: true
I AM ADDICTED TO MYSPACE: false
I AM ONLINE 24/7: false
I AM VERY SHY AROUND THE OPPOSITE GENDER: false
I CAN BE PARANOID AT TIMES: true
I CURSE FREQUENTLY: false
I CURSE WHEN I'M MAD: true
I LOVE SMOOTHIES: true
I ENJOY TALKING ON THE PHONE: mostly false, but true for a few certain people
I HAVE A HIDDEN TALENT: true
I HAVE A TENDENCY TO FALL FOR THE "WRONG" GIRL/GUY: false
I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I HAVE AN UNUSUAL SENSE OF HUMOR: true
I HAVE CHANGED A DIAPER: true
I HAVE CHANGED A LOT OVER THE PAST YEAR: true
I HAVE HAD MAJOR/MINOR SURGERY: true (wisdom teeth)
I HAVE HAD MY HAIR CUT WITHIN THE LAST 2 MONTHS: true
I HAVE HAD THE COPS CALLED ON ME: false