Tuesday, December 05, 2006

As if I needed any extra motivation right now!

Not much to say today. Thought I'd share a little bit about all the oh-so-wonderful changes going on at my job. (Yes yes that was supposed to be sarcastic!) Once again, Drew from Toothpaste for Dinner is going to help me out. :)




This just about sums all of it up-
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Well, I'd like to add this one too-
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sadly, we even have to bring in our own water. Well, that's not entirely true. We could drink the bleach filled water from the bathroom sink.




If I was allowed do this -
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I would be much more happy at work.


As soon as I know where I'm going to be living next month, I'm going to find a new job. It amazing really, the difference a couple of weeks can make. Two weeks ago, I enjoyed my job. Today on the other hand, I was so angry I was actually shaking, and it took all of my self control not to quit. *shrugs* Oh well, it's just extra motivation to get my ass in gear and finally get myself to collage!

No comments: