1. What is your occupation? I'm a Reprographics Specialist, at least for now.
2. What color are your socks right now? Red
3. What are you listening to right now? Apoptygma Berserk covering U2's Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A portebella garden burger with cheddar cheese, tomato and lettuce on a whole wheat english muffin.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Of course!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I wouldn't be just one color! I'd be silver, black and purple melted and mixed together!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jason
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, very much.
9. How old are you today? 28 years and 24 days
10. Favorite drink? Water, green tea, Circus Boy
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Many, many times
14. Favorite food? Fajitas, cannoli, ravioli
15. What was the last movie you watched? Ночной дозор (Or Night Watch for those of
you who don't speak Russian. *smiles* )
16. Favorite day of the year? I like pretty much all of them.
17. What do you do to vent anger? Go for a brisk walk, exercise if possible, or
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Toy? Who needed toys? I had the great outdoors and an imagination!
19. What is your favorite Fall or Spring? Fall
20. Hugs or kisses? I like both, but if I had to choose, I'd say hugs.
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Really, I'd also like to know who comes up with these questions! Of course I do.
23. Who is most likely to respond? Bev
24. Who is least likely to respond? Mike, or Kristine
25. Living arrangements? Right now I have a nice big one bedroom apartment all to myself, but only for a couple of weeks. Soon I'll be moving in with Nicki.
26. What's on the floor of your closet? My cello, Scott J's guitar and amp, Colleen's TV, and some luggage.
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Tanya
28. What did you do last night? Went to Pizza Luce with Bev
29. Favorite smell? That smell in the air right after a good, heavy rain, leaves in the fall, fresh cut grass, ripe, sun warmed raspberries...
30. What are you afraid of? Looking back on my life and regretting chances that I didn't take.