Monday, January 29, 2007

Seven Deadly Sins Survey

Wrath

Who did you last get angry with? myself

What is your weapon of choice? sarcasm

Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? nope

How about the same sex? still nope

Who was the last person who got really angry at you? I don't know... Probably Kyle

What is your pet peeve? My compulsive need to fill these out.

Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I let them go a little too easily perhaps.



Sloth

What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't? eat breakfast

What is the latest you've ever woken up? If I haven't been still up when the sun rose, probably 2 or 3. My sleeping in is usually pretty comparable to when I went to sleep though.

Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? My father.

What is the last lame excuse that you made? I haven't made a lame excuse lately.

Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Nope, but I've fallen asleep to them.

How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning? Two or three times.



Gluttony

What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? What defines a "yuppie" beverage anyway? My favorite overpriced beverage in genral, that I can answer much more easily. Alcoholic - Variously flavored Cosmos Non-Acoholic - Raspberry Steaz

Are you a meat eater? yup

What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Too much.

Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits? For the most part.

Do you enjoy candy and sweets? Yes, which is why I try not to have them in the house.

Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods? Sweets, or spicy foods. It depends on my mood.

Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"? Only if I'm fed after midnight...



Greed

How many credit cards do you own? none

If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? Pay off my debt, and my mom's house, go to college, and invest the rest.

Would you rather be rich or famous? rich

Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks? Only if I didn't have to do it for the rest of my life.



Pride


What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of? Learn to love with out fear.

What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of? Not get knocked up like the rest of my family? I don't know...

What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life? Maintaining control of my bladder and mental facilities until I die.

Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? No, but it does make me want to try harder next time.

Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Nope, and it's something that I wouldn't do.

Have you ever cheated to get a better score? Not that I recall...

What did you do today that you're proud of? Got out of bed.



Lust


How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)? A few...

How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)? A few...

Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation? Mmm, chest, biceps, behind... Only if I'm seeing them. And I try to let them know that I'm not able to focus on the conversation, and that maybe we should be doing something else.

What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice? Really, I like all of it!

Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons? Once.

Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Nope



Envy


What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own? No thanks, I'm good actually. It's just stuff.

Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Tiff

If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be? Me, only with a better job.

Have you ever been cheated on? Yes

Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Is there really anyone who hasn't?

What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Outgoingness



What deadly sin...
Do you do the most often? lust
Do you do the least often? wrath
Is your favorite to act on? sloth

No comments: