Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Well, how about that!

I found out today that a certain person I had been friends with for years has now decided that he doesn't like me anymore. This is because of my break up with Kyle last fall. Said friend in question never talked to me about it, never even tried to be objective or get my side of the story. I could go into a lengthy explanation of how I feel about it, but Drew at Toothpaste For Dinner has already summed it up for me, with a chart even!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm not terribly surprised by this. Or upset really. After all, this is a friend that I have been limiting my time with considerably, because of his constantly negative, hostile attitude. I am disappointed in him though. I obviously had thought that he was more deserving of respect than he was.
*shrugs* Oh well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm not going to miss you in mine!

(You know, even though he only has three digits on each hand, I like to think that it's a double flip off.)

No comments: