Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's been one hell of a week...

Sorry I haven't been posting anything folks. As stated above, it's been one hell of a week. I went home for a few days, which was nice. I really needed to get away from everything to preserve my sanity. And when I got back I seem to have stepped into a shit storm of drama. Which confused the hell outta me. I have never, in my adult life been involved with drama of this level.

This is how I felt on Monday-
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(This is from Natalie Dee's webcomic, btw.)

It was really hurtful to me, because all of this crap was going on surrounding me, and I was the last to know about any of it...I feel that a lot of things got blown out of proportion, and that all of this could have been avoided by the instigator of all of this talking to me, not talking to everybody else about me.

How do I feel about all of this drama? Well, that's any easy question to answer -
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Really, I hate drama. I don't understand why it needs to happen at all. If people were just upfront about things, there would be no drama. Which would be a beautiful, beautiful thing...

One of the things that suck the most about all of this is that it's caused a lot of hurt to some people that I care about very much. And that's just not okay with me. Which again, could have been avoided by this person talking to myself and another person instead of about us...

*sighs* The whole situation just sucks, a lot. I'm not going to go into details here, because I think that it's unnecessary, and unproductive. I will say that I am very hurt by all of this, and a bit confused as to why it happened. And I am still pissed about it. I'm trying not to be angry, because I know that anger will solve nothing. The only thing anger will do is make me miserable. Of course, it doesn't make it much easier not to be angry. I'll be happy when all of this is over with, and I can go back to my normal drama free life...


This is how I feel now -
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Miss Molly Manglewood said...

I'm sorry things are sucking for you. My sucking things are with coworkers I don't give a personal damn about... it's much worse when the suckage involves people who are allegedly your friends. I hope you are finding some measure of comfort and joy... and I hope they all die of face cancer.

aeryn said...

Thanks Molly! *smiles* I know that things will work themselves out in the end. And I still have my sweet little kitty, who gives me both comfort and joy on a regular basis, and a couple of friends that know better than to believe the drama.