Monday, June 18, 2007

Quick updates, since I promised I'd blog more.

I've finally found a leech-wife. I'm sure that most of you will have no idea what I'm talking about. But for the one or two of you who do know, I adore you for getting the reference. I've got this thing mostly out of my blood, and am feeling really good about it.

I had a dtae! Yes, a real date, with a very nice (and very nice looking) man. It went really well. There is going to be a second date, somewhere in the near future. I'm very excited about it. Thinking about him makes me smile and feel all gooshy inside. I'm not going to rush things though. I'm content to let things happen slowly, and enjoy it as it happens.

Otherwise, work is going well, the summer is flying by, and things are pretty good in my world. I feel like things really are starting to calm down a bit. Hopefully I'll get a breather for a bit, and get to put everything I've learned in the past year and a half into action before the next growth cycle begins. Life is good though. I'm happy, overall.

No comments: