Thursday, August 17, 2006

30 Q's

These are supposedly 30 questions that no one would EVER think to ask. Answer them with what comes to mind first.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was your first thought?
Oh good, the mirror's not foggy.

2. When is the next time you will have sex?
The next time I want to.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DUCK"?
luck

4. Favorite planet?
Jupiter

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
Trevor

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
The Cure - Friday I'm In Love although to be honest it's usually on vibrate.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Pink stretchy tank top that I sleep in.

8. What were you doing 20 minutes ago?
Posting on a message board.

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
I'm barefoot.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey?
I think she's pretty kick ass! I'd love to meet her someday! *L*

12. If you're in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
The one farthest from the window.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching Scrubs season 3, thinking that I should be sleeping.

14. What did your last text message you received say?
"Im runing very late. at an event with my boss will be 1 os 2 hrs"

15. How do you like your eggs?
cooked

16. What's a word/phrase that you say a lot?
"Why do you hate freedom?" (Said in a joking manner to some one who just did something inconvenient to you, or foolish.)

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Kyle

18. Last furry thing you touched?
My cat.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Only one, and it's the one I have a Rx for.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None, I've switched to digital.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
27, They seem to be getting better as I get older.

22. Your worst enemy?
I would like to think that I don't have any enemies. If I had to put something down though, I would have to say myself.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Amon from Witch Hunter Robin

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I love you too. Have fun.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly?
I'd want to fly.

26. What do you wish you were doing right now?
Time spent wishing is time wasted.

27. The last song you listened to?
Nixon, by The Magic Is Gone.

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, what would you do?
kick some ass

29. If you could punch 1 person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
James, because his lack of desire to do his job properly causes my job to be much more difficult.

30. What is the closest object to your left foot?
The bottom of the desk.

No comments: