Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Think Fast Survey

Answer with first thing that pops to mind.

1. My ex is... going to get what's coming to him becuase karma sucks

2. I am listening to... my inner monologue


3. Maybe I should... get some water to drink


4. I love...being alive, even if it does suck sometimes


5. My best friend is... some one I can call in the middle of the night


6. I don't understand... people with out intellectual curiosity


7. I lost... my mind


8. People say... a lot, most of it's crap


9.My birthday is on... wait no, it's off this year


10. Love is... a mountain, but harder to climb (Yup, I've been listening to a lot of Gary Numan lately.)


11. Somewhere, someone is... also bored and filling out this survey


12. I will always... maintain hope


13. Forever seems... like a really long time


14. I never want to... depend on some one else


15. My mobile phone... is in Alex's care right now


16. When I wake up in the morning... I'm tired and mean, so please don't talk to me


17. I get annoyed when... people talk to me in the morning


18. Partying is... something I'm getting to old for


19. My favorite color is... slate gray, moss green or purple


20. Kisses are the best when... there is no slobber


21. Today I... am at work


22. Tomorrow I will... also be at work

23. I really want... to be happy with what I already have

24. I miss... youth and innocence

No comments: