Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yup, another damn survey

Spell your name with just vowels:
First: ia
Middle: No vowels! At least, not technically. I suppose it depends on who you ask, really.
Last: ao

Have you ever drank a beer while taking a shower?
You mean there is some one who has???

What's outside of your office window?
Well, since I don't have an office at work, and my home office is my closet, nothing!

Have you ever led somebody on for free drinks, free dinner, a job, promotion, vacation, etc?
Nah. I tell them right up front that they don't have a snowballs chance in hell, and then let them buy me free drinks. I feel that after you have made it clear that you are not going to be going home with some one any money they spend on you is just stupidity tax.

Have you ever broken any bones?
Nope

Ever ran a marathon?
Uh, that's a joke, right?

Have you ever run over an animal while driving?
Nope

Do you golf?
No

What is your dream job?
Being a writer, or a neuroscientist.

What do you typically have for breakfast everyday?
Who has time for breakfast?

If you could be anywhere right this second where would it be?
Vermont

How many times a week do you work out?
I run around all day at work carrying boxes of paper. I think that counts as a work out on its own!

Do you have any plants in your room?
Nope. I have a black thumb.

Favorite place for a burger?
Upstairs, when Mike grills.

Favorite place to shop?
Bookstores, stationary stores, and art/craft stores.

Dry heat or hot and humid?
Dry. Humid = evil

What band/singer do you have the most CDs of?
Probably The Cure

Creamy or crunchy peanut butter?
Crunchy

What do you wear to bed?
Well, now, I don't think that's any of your business!

Who is on your mind right now?
I'm hungry and tired. I wish a particular co worker would stop talking to me, 'cause I don't care.

What color do you wear most?
Black, but I'm working on diversifying my wardrobe.

Least favorite color?
Yellow or orange

Are you happy with your life right now?
Less than some people, but more than most.

Who do you wish you were with right now?
I'm good, but thanks for asking!

One word to describe you?
quiet

Favorite pair of shoes?
My black Columbia sandals. They're super comfy.

Do you own big sunglasses?
Sadly, I don't own any sunglasses.

What should you be doing right now?
Getting caught up on emails.

No comments: