If you are a TRUE VERMONTER:
1.Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on route 7.
2. Vacation means going to Burlington for the weekend.
3. You measure distance in hours.
4. You know several people who have hit moose more than once.
5. You often switch from heat to A/C in the same day.
6. You use a down comforter in the summer.
7. Your grandparents drive at 65 mph through 13 feet of snow during a raging blizzard, without flinching.
8. You see people wearing hunting clothes at social events.
9. You install security lights on your house and garage and leave both unlocked.
10. You think of the major food groups as deer meat, beer, fish, and berries.
11. You carry jumper cables in your car and your girlfriend knows how to use them.
12. There are 7 empty cars running in the parking lot at the K-mart store at any given time!
13. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
14. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
15. You think sexy lingerie is tube socks and flannel pajamas.
16. You know all 5 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, mud, and construction.
17. It takes you 3 hours to go to the store for one item even when you're in a rush because you have to stop and talk to everyone in town.
18. You actually understand these jokes and forward them to all your friends from Vermont
19. Your idea of a graduation party is a keg in the backwoods with some friends.
20. 10 degrees is considered a warm day.
21. The christmas lights are on the house year round.
22. You know the three ways of hunting deer: sitting in a tree stand (boring), stalking the deer (hard as hell), and hitting it with your truck (by far the easiest and most full proof way).
23. You know February vaction was first made for people who sugar.
24. You think the bigger the truck the better
25. You say idear and milt'n
26. You think a winter with only 2 feet of snow at a time is a mild winter.
27. You or your parents don't fully grasp the concept of internet.
28. You know you can buy a bong legally and you know where to get them.
29. You are used to the smell of cow manure.
30. You learned to drive when you could first reach the pedals.
31. You wait up all night just to shoot pesky racoons
32. You or your parents own more then 3 guns.
33. You have to travel for at least 30 minutes to get any good clothes.
34. You think camo clothes, suspenders and flannel are "in style".
35. You get annoyed when people think Vermont is part of Canada, but you yourself think New Mexico is part of Central America and its the updated version of Mexico.
36. You make some of your own furniture.
37. You've at least tipped one cow in your life.
38. You've skinny dipped at least once in lake champlain.
39. You get immense fun out of setting off any kind of firework.
40. You know the few roads into canada no-one appears to know about.
41. You drink water from your own well.
42. Within a mile of where you live you can find a cow.
43. Ain't is part of your common vocabulary.