Monday, November 27, 2006

The Haiku Quiz!

info about me
in seventeen syllables
one more questionnaire

What is your name?
a little piece of
personal information
I don't want to share

Do you have any piercings?
I'm pierced with metal
the flesh of navel and ears
I have pretty holes

Do you have any tattoos?
now there is but one
One day I will have much more
decorated skin

What kind of car do you drive?
Everywhere I go
I walk or I take the bus
I don't want a car

Do you have any brothers or sisters?
I have no siblings
I grew up an only child
I like to be alone

What is the last song you have listened to?
'Non-Stop Violence'
Apoptygma Bezerk
Euro-Pop is fun

Who is the last person you called?
Bev is most recent
on my phone's 'dialed calls' list
she is a great friend

Do you wish you were somewhere else? If so, where?
Moscow would be nice
Seattle would be great or
Burlington Vermont

Do others find you attractive?
I have no idea
what other people may think
you'd have to ask them

Do you like to clean?

does anyone really?
of course I don't like to clean
but it must be done

Do you like roller coasters?
I love to ride them
Or anything that goes fast
rides are hella fun

How many scars do you have and where did you get them?
road rash on elbow
horse bite on my upper arm
not too many scars

Pessimistic or Optimistic?
I am cynical
but also optimistic
maybe bi-polar?

What is your story behind your user name?
It's 'Daughter of fire'
from a language not my own
my name is Gaelic

What kind of jewelry do you wear?
today I have on
a hand made beaded necklace
black with pretty stars

What are you wearing right now?
jeans and a t-shirt
a hoodie and my sneakers
it is a work day

What are you looking forward to this month?
December to come
I'm going home for Christmas
I can not wait

Do you believe in love?
I believe in love
though nothing is eternal
it is still worthwhile

Can you eat with chopsticks?
since I was a child
I'll use them for any meal
often when I am alone

Eye color?
most of the time blue
sometimes they change their color
to green or to gray

Been in a car accident?
a fiery death
should have been mine years ago
during an ice storm

Have you ever been out of your country?
Canada only
But to Moscow and London
I will go one day

Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Boarders most likely
I would buy hundreds of books
and be filled with joy

Your birthday?
Before the sun rose
On the 12th of December
is when I was born

No comments: