Monday, November 27, 2006

The laundry room!

Okay, for those of you who have expressed concern, or mere curiosity over my current living arrangement, here is my bedroom/ the laundry room. As you can see, it's really not so bad, is it? I realized how frightfully bear the walls are after taking these. I'm in the process of fixing that now. *smiles* We'll go around the room clockwise, from the door leading into the kitchen.

This is what you see as you first walk into my room. Yup, it's my bed!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Moving right along, this is the foot of my bed! (Pretty exciting stuff, huh?) And the door leading outside.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next we have my desk, and my window. There's not much to see out there. And even if there was, Mike's Charger is usually in the way. *laugh*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What does the top of my desk look like you ask? Well, that's an easy question to answer.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And yes, the drawers are just as clean as the top is!

And here are the infamous washer & drier. Oh, the horror! (And also, most of my clothes!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now we're around to the area more or less behind the kitchen door. Here's my dresser-
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's a better look at the top of it! And those aren't toys, they're collectible figurines, dammit! *laughs*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's the bit I know that you've all been waiting for- my primary bookcase! (I have two more tall ones, but they're in the living room.)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And because I know you want to know what's on my bookcase, here are some better shots of it.
Top shelf-
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And bottom shelf-
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


That's it on your tour of my room. I hope that you enjoyed it, and now feel more assured that isn't nearly the dank hovel that some of you had apparently been imagining it was!

No comments: