Friday, February 23, 2007

Because I'm suffering from cabin fever...

... here are some pictures of flowers that I took last spring.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And ok, this one is from last summer, not spring, but I'm putting it in anyway!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


If you want to see any of them in more detail, let me know. I'll give you the link to a higher resolution copy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember these, taken down at the Walker. The flowers were like the size of my thumbnail! Your the Macro Queen!

aeryn said...

*giggles* Why thank you! I don't think that they were quite that small though!