Wednesday, May 17, 2006

50 questions

1. PICK ONE OF YOUR SCARS OUT, NOW HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I have a 3/4" or so long scar on the underside of my chin. I got it by being a moron. I decided to try climbing over a gate in sandals and a dress, instead of going around it. Yes, I was very drunk. I fell on my face, and split my chin wide open. Then I proceeded to try to convince the folks I was with that I was in fact not hurt very bad, despite the fact that there was a 1/4" wide gap in my face. Happily, they made me go get stitches. Don't drink & climb kids! Just don't do it.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Paint

3. WOULD YOU RATHER PLAY FOOTBALL OR WATCH IT?
American football, or soccer? Hell, who am I kidding, I don't want to play or watch either!

4. WHAT SPORT WOULD YOU SAY YOU ARE BEST AT?
Does wasting time count? How about neurotic organization? Because if it does, I would win the world championship!

5. WHAT IS/WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE?
All of my worst nightmares just leave me with vague images, but very distinct emotions.

6. WHAT DO YOU DO TO EXERCISE?
I run around making photocopies all day at work, I walk a lot. (No car, by choice) I'd like to say I do yoga, but I don't do it enough for it to count. I find ways to keep active though....

7. APPLES OR ORANGES?
Oranges

8. GRAPES OR WATERMELON?
Kiwi?

9. WOLVES OR TIGERS?
Both

10. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
worst question ever

11. HAVE YOU EVER WRITTEN POETRY?
yup

12. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
3:55am My mom would answer this question with 'Late!' (By 6 days)

13. WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF A ROMANTIC PERSON?
I can be, when some one inspires me to be romantic

14. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
yeah, like I'm going to tell you that!

15. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU STARTED FILLING THIS IN?
Getting caught up on other myspace stuff, and my emails

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE GUM?
Cinnamon flavored sugar free Trident, or Dentene

17. FAVORITE CHOCOLATE?
Creative Confectioners. (Those of you also in MN, check them out! They're local, and damn near orgasmic-ly good!)

18. FAVORITE CANDY (NON CHOCOLATE)
Swedish fish

19. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA ICE-CREAM?
vanilla

20. DO YOU OWN ANYTHING LEATHER?
Hells yeah!

21. FAVORITE PERFUME?
Anything not too floral. I like lavender, and 'green' scents. Anything that doesn't give me a migraine makes me pretty happy though!

22. DO YOU OWN A INSTRUMENT?
A Cello

23. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ON SOMEONE (OPPOSITE SEX)?
What would you think if I said nothing? Hmmm? Why the blind assumption that all survey takers are heterosexual?

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL?
Vermont in the fall, rain, green growing things

25. FAVORITE SOUND?
the voices of people I love, thunder

26. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?
Going outside & enjoying the nice weather

27. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
nope

28. COULD YOU EVER SEE YOURSELF MOVING FROM WHERE YOU ARE NOW?
Oh hell yes.

29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE OF ALL TIME?
Lady & the Tramp. Or maybe The Fox & the Hound

30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME?
I refuse to answer this question on grounds of it's stupidity

31. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Usually blue, sometimes they change to green or gray

32. DO YOU OR HAVE YOU EVER SLEPT WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
I have, and am not too proud to say that I still have two on my bed

33. WHAT KIND OF HAIR DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR GENDER OF CHOICE?
This is such an inane, irrelevant to everything question. I suppose I'd say clean & bug free.

34. WHAT ATTRACTS YOU TO SOMEONE OF OPPOSITE SEX?
I refuse to answer this one on grounds of the bees in my bonnet are buzzing too loudly for me to think! (See my answer to #23)

35. WHO OUT OF YOUR FRIENDS (SAME SEX) HAVE YOU KNOWN THE LONGEST? Tanya. And why same sex? Hmmm?

36. SUNRISE OR SUNSET?
sunset

37. WHERE AT?
Where at for what? A sunrise or sunset? Where am I at now? Where my bitches & hos at? Come on now, really.... *L*

38. (FOR THE LADIES, BE TRUTHFUL) WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
Irrelevant!

39. WHAT ARE YOUR FIVE FAVORITE MOVIES THAT YOU HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR?
If you mean new movie, I don't think I've seen 5 new movies this year. But I'll see what I can this of... I really liked Night Watch, and Silent Hill wasn't too bad. I think those are the only new movies I've seen this year.

40. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF GOING FOR YOUR HONEYMOON?
Irrelevant!

41. DO YOU SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE?
not yet

42. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)
Hmmm, don't know. Maybe because those damn bees are acting up again!

43. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SINGER?
It's like Lay's chips, I can't pick just one!

44. WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?
Ummm, all of them?

45. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR COFFEE?
Black as night, sweet as sin? Wait, no, that's not me, that's Zorya Vechernyaya, Zorya Utreeyaya, Zorya Polunochnaya, and Czernobog. Or at least Neil Gaiman's version of them from American Gods. I don't really like coffee.

46. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Absolutely

47. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? With actions, not words

48. BLONDES REDHEADS OR BRUNETTES
Irrelevant

49. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
Probably my mom, but I keep in contact with most everyone else by way of the Internet

50. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
The fact that I feel compelled to fill out these surveys!

No comments: