Wednesday, July 12, 2006

All about me, A-Z, or at least, something like that.

A -AVAILABLE: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12pm-4pm, Wednesdays, from 12pm to 6pm, and Fridays from 3pm-8pm. All other days and times by appointment only.
B -BIRTHDAY: Something that should happen more often, only without getting any older.
C -CRUSH: Cans, cars, buildings, or anything else that gets in my way.
D -DOG'S NAME: Something you shout when the dog runs off to get it to come back to you.
E -EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: A therapist.They're bound by law to keep there mouths shut. Plus, you know they've heard stranger things than anything you have to say.
F -FAVORITE BAND: Like Lay's Chips, I can't pick just one.
G -GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Either make me happy.
H -HOMETOWN: The place you desperately wish you could go back to until you get there. Then you remember why you left in the first place.
I -INSTRUMENT: A device that requires skill for proper use; a device for measuring, recording, or controlling; or any of various devices or contrivances that can be used to produce musical tones or sounds.
J -JUGGLE: Something clowns can do. And Bev. Clowns are evil, but Bev, she's alright.
K -KILLED SOMEONE: And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!
L -LONGEST CAR RIDE: One where you really need to go to the bathroom!
M -MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Something usually artificial
N -NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: My mommy says that she knew I was born that she didn't need to have any more kids because I was perfect. (I wonder what happened...*L*)
O -ONE WISH: Not as good as three wishes, but I'd still take it!
P -PERSON WHO CALLED ME LAST: Some not expecting me to pick up the phone I imagine.
Q -QUICKIE: under-rated
R -REASON TO SMILE: Because I know something you don't.
S -SONG YOU LAST HEARD: The one that's stuck in your head for the rest of the day.
T -TIME YOU WOKE UP: Later than I thought it was.
U -UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: Now, if I told you it wouldn't be unknown, would it?
V -VEGETABLE YOU HATE: Lima beans
W -WORST HABIT: Getting lost in the details.
X -X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: I think the thing you should be more concerned with is how many I've given with my X-Ray vision!
Y -YOUR NUMBER OF CONTACTS ON MYSPACE: Something most people seem to care way too much about.
Z -ZODIAC SIGN: I am the mighty hunter of the night.

No comments: