Tuesday, July 11, 2006

HONESTY QUIZ

Honestly, how many people have you kissed?
More than 5, less than 10.

Honestly, what color is your underwear?
black

Honestly, whats on your mind?
I'm tired, and I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. I wish I could talk to Irene more.

Honestly, what are you doing right now?
Filling this silly questionnaire out!

Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
Most days

Honestly, have you done something bad today?
Not yet, but it's only 5:30, so there is still hope!

Honestly, do you watch Disney channel?
I don't have cable. I probably wouldn't watch it even if I did have cable
right now.

Honestly, are you jealous of some one right now?
nope

Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
Oxygen

Honestly, do you bite your nails?
nope

Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
Yeah, but it's not going to happen.

Honestly, when is the last time you have been to taco bell?
At least a year ago.

Honestly, are you loyal?
Extremely. Perhaps too loyal.

Honestly, are you in denial?
Not really.

Honestly, where would you rather be right now?
Home, Moscow

Honestly, do you like someone?
I like a lot of people. It's good to have friends!

Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
Everything goes somewhere. Sometimes it's where you wanted to go, sometimes it's someplace you never wanted to be, and if you're lucky, it's someplace wonderful that you never thought you would go.

Honestly, what was the last thing someone said to you?
Are you doing something you shouldn't be?

Honestly, what did you say to them?
Unless resizing some pictures and filling out another one of those damn surveys is something I shouldn't be doing, then nope!

Honestly, do you kiss and tell?
Nah, that's just not nice.

No comments: