Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Firsts & Lasts

EVERYONE HAS THEIR FIRSTS:

FIRST REAL BEST FRIEND: Tanya L

FIRST SCHOOL: I don't remember the name. We lived in a suburb of Richmond, Virginia. I went to kindergarten there.

FIRST CELL PHONE: The Verizon freebie. I don't remember. It was a very basic phone.

FIRST FUNERAL: My Great Uncle Arther

FIRST PET: Mini, a grey & white stripped Manx cat.

FIRST BIG TRIP: Going to Disney World with my grandparents when I was 2 or 3

FIRST FIGHT: You really think I'll remember this?

FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH: Eddie Furlong.

FIRST TIME OUT OF THE COUNTRY: My class went on a field trip to Montreal when I was in 6th grade.

FIRST JOB: Working for my mom at the animal feed store she owned.

FIRST MYSPACE FRIEND: Xombii was the first person on my friends list, but Mau'dib was my first friend that I don't know outside of myspace.



EVERYONE ALSO HAS THEIR LASTS:

LAST PERSON YOU HUGGED: Kyle

LAST CAR RIDE: Last Sunday and Monday. From Vermont to Niagara Falls to Minneapolis. However, I did take the bus both to and from work today.

LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: Oh I don't know, probably some time last week I imagine.

LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED: Pet Shop of Horrors

LAST FOOD YOU ATE: A Reese's Snack Bar

LAST ITEM BOUGHT: A Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream bar

LAST SHIRT WORN: Brown tank top

LAST PHONE CALL: Work, to let them know I was on my way.

LAST TEXT MESSAGE: From Bev to make plans for Saturday night.

LAST KISS: Kyle of course!

LAST THING YOU TOUCHED: Um, that would probably be my keyboard, wouldn't it?

LAST FUNERAL: My exes grandfather.

LAST TIME AT THE MALL: I hate the mall. It doesn't matter what mall. I hate all malls.

LAST TIME YOU WERE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING: I was exited for 4pm to roll around today so that I could leave work. I'm exited about getting an email from Irene right now.

LAST PERSON YOU SAW: Kyle

LAST THING YOU DRANK: water

LAST PERSON THAT BROKE YOUR HEART: I haven't got one. I traded it for a pack of Garbage Pail Kids cards when I was 8.

LAST TIME YOU WERE REALLY HONESTLY HAPPY?: That one blissful instant after I ripped open that pack of Garbage Pail Kids cards, but before I realized that you really do need your heart to avoid getting a slight case of death.

No comments: