Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Another damn survey

1. WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR LAST EX IF YOU COULD?
Oh hells no!

2.WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A t-shirt from Engrish

3. WOULD YOU KISS ANYONE ON YOUR FRIEND'S LIST?
I can think of a two or three folks... Mmmm, Robert Smith.....

4. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR LIST DO YOU KNOW IN REAL LIFE?
36 of 52. Most of the rest are bands

5. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
none thanks

6. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS?
I have a great relationship with my mom. My father, not so much.

7. WHAT NAME WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE BESIDES THE ONE YOU HAVE?
That I may be called Beloved by the one who holds my heart is the only name I desire.

8. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX?
I've been trying to think of something witty and evasive to put here, but I'm not coming up with anything, so I'll just say yes, if I as single and I found her attractive.

9. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP TODAY?
Since it's a work day, 5:45am

10. WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT TWO NIGHTS AGO?
Drinking beer & watching The Labyrinth with Colleen and Nancy.

11. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO?
Irene, err I mean, see Irene. Yeah, that's it!

12. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM?
The last week in June.

13. IF YOU HAD $250,000...HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT?
I'd pay off all my debt, and all my mom's. I'd fly Irene over to visit. I'd (finally) go to collage. I'd get an accountant and invest what ever was left over. (Wishful thinking, I know!) Oh yeah, I'd also by a Mac laptop!

14. HAVE YOU EVER TALKED TO TOM?
Nope.

15. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Does coffee count?

16. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH?
This is a silly question! I don't have a favorite month. I do like the warm ones better than the cold ones though!

17. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH?
See the question right above this one.

18. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANYONE?
You tell me when the last time I borrowed clothing from some one was, and maybe I can tell you what it was!

19. WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHT NOW?
You, with all these damn questions!

20. MOST VISITED WEB PAGE?
Myspace, gmail, engrish, and a message board that shall remain nameless to protect the innocent!Or at least, to protect my private venting spot!

21. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED?
Probably Bev

33. LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU SAD?
People who don't email me!

34. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND?
With out a seconds hesitation.

35. FAVORITE KIND OF DRINK?
Alcoholic- An Illusion of True Love; Beer- Magic Hat's Circus Boy, followed by Long Trail's Blackberry Wheat and Blue Moon; Non-alcoholic- Raspberry Steaz; Caffeinated- Mexican Coke

36. FAVORITE FOOD?
I don't have one.

37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Cannoli, or Raspberry Mascarpone.

38. HAVE YOU BEEN TO EUROPE?
Not yet, but I'd love to!

No comments: