1. What is your full name? Something a bit too personal to post on myspace!
2. What color pants are you wearing now? *Looks down* Err, I'm not wearing any!
3. What are you listening to right now? Nicole Blackman
4. What was the last thing you ate? birthday cake
5. Do you wish on stars? Well, that would imply that I could see the stars. Damn light pollution! The stars are still there, right?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? dark purple
7. How is the weather right now? Sunny, and warm. Wait a minute, it's sunny & warm! What the hell am I doing in here?
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mayako
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yup
10. How old are you today? 27
11. Favorite soft drink? Mexican Coke!
12. Favorite sport? no thanks
13. Hair color? blond, but soon to be blue, or maybe red. I'm not sure yet.
14. Siblings? nope
15. Favorite food? I don't think I have a favorite...
16. What was the last movie you saw? Last of the Mohicans
17. Favorite day of the year? One where I'm not working?
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? the great outdoors
19. Summer or winter? summer
20. Hugs or kisses? both please
21. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate in general, vanilla ice cream, but only if it's real vanilla, not the bland sub-standard 'white' ice cream flavor
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Well, if I wasn't hoping to get emailed back, I probably wouldn't email people, would I?
23. Who is most likely to respond? Patience
24. Who is least likely to respond? everyone else?
25. My favorite thing to have in the morning? more sleep
26. When was the last time you cried? A couple of weeks ago
27. What is under your bed? the floor
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Tanya
29. What did you do last night? Went to a friend's for dinner & a movie, played video games with Xombii
30. Favorite smells? Rain, fresh cut grass, apples, lavender, autumn in Vermont
31. Favorite TV shows? Gilmore Girls, Scrubs, West Wing. I'm sure there would be more if I had cable. Happily, I have no cable, or intention of getting it!
32. What are you afraid of being without? a heartbeat
33. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? Buttered with Snowcaps sprinkled in!
34. Favorite car? Something inexpensive to drive that's not going to break down on me.
35. Favorite flower? Iris
36. Numbers of keys on your key ring? Six, including the handcuff key. (Am I joking about that? Maybe, but maybe not. Wouldn't you like to know?)
37. How many years at your current job? Almost one.
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
39. What did you do on your birthday? It must not have been that exciting, because I don't remember.
40. How many cities have you lived in? Two (and 3 towns)
41. Do you make friends easily? I used to, but that backfired on me. I'm more selective about my friends now.
42. How many people will you be sending this to? None. I'm posting in on my blog. (Which you know, because you're reading it.)
43. Where is the best place you've ever vacationed? Vermont
44. What's the favorite city you've ever visited? Montreal, or Burlington, Vt. (Yes, I did live in Burlington. But I visited before I moved there, and have visited since.)
45. What was the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you? Exfoliated.
46. If you could see one person for a day, who would that be? Irene