Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Confessions

Mark your confessions:


[x]I talk too much.

[x] I am really ticklish.

[ ] I'm afraid of the dark

[ ] I can't sleep in a room if the door is open

[ ] I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed

[x] I believe in true love.

[x] I've run away from home

[x] I listen to political news

[x] I collect comic books

[x] I shut others out when I'm sad.

[x] I've stayed out all night.

[ ] I open up to others easily.

[x] I am keeping a secret from the world. (Really, doens't everyone have some sort of secret they're keeping?)

[x] I watch the news

[x] I love Disney movies. (Only the old ones though.)

[x] I am a sucker for green eyes.

[x] I am a sucker for brown eyes.

[x] I am a sucker for blue eyes

[x] I don't kill bugs

[x] I've slipped and fallen in public.

[x] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation

[ ] I love Spam

[x] I bake well?

[x] I have worn pajamas to class. (And to work!)

[x] I want a REAL job.

[x] I've talked on a phone for 6+ hours.

[ ] I love Dr. Phil.

[x] I have a crush on more than one person.

[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.

[x] I am self-conscious

[x] I love to laugh.

[x] I have tried alcohol.

[x] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.

[x] I have tried a cigarette.

[x] I have smoked a pack in one day.

[x] I loved Lord of the Flies.

[ ] I use cough drops when I'm not sick..its not my fault they taste like candy

[ ] I can't swallow pills.

[ ] I have a lot of scars.

[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.

[x] I like chocolate.

[ ] I bite my nails.

[ ] I am not comfortable with being me.

[x] I play cell phone games when I'm bored.

[x] I've gotten lost in a big city

[x] I've thought of suicide before.

[x] I've seen a shooting star

[x] I've hugged a stranger

[ ] I've been in a fist fight

[x] I've laughed and had some type of beverage come out of my nose.

[ ] I've pushed all the buttons on an elevator.

[ ] I've made out in an elevator.

[ ] I've kicked a guy/girl where it hurts on purpose

[ ] I've been skydiving.

[ ] I've been bungee jumping.

[x] I've gotten stitches.

[ ] I drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour

[x] I've bitten someone. (They wanted me to though!)

[x] I've been to Niagra Falls.

[ ] I've gotten the chicken pox.

[x] I've been in a car accident.

[ ] I've been to Germany.

[x] I've ridden in a taxi.

[x] I've shoplifted.

[x] I've been fired. (I've been layed off, but never fired for anything but lack of work to do.)

[x] I've had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.

[x] I've stolen something from a job.

[x] I've gone on a blind date.

[x] I've had a crush on a teacher/coach

[ ] I've celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

[ ] I've slept with a co-worker and/or employee.

[ ] I have a list of people I want to hurt.

[x] I've ridden in a car for over 400 miles in one day. (Yesterday and the day before in fact!)

[x] I've seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

[ ] I've thrown up in a bar.

[x] I've cried in public.

[ ] I've walked purposely into traffic with my eyes closed.

[x] I've liked someone even though I knew I shouldn't.

No comments: