Tuesday, October 17, 2006

So, things have changed

Well, I suppose I'm technically single now. Xombii & I talked about it yesterday. It was something that we both agreed was the right thing to do.

I know that we'll both be better for it in the long run. I know this is the right thing to do. I didn't know that it would be this hard after the initial conversation. I knew that was going to be hard, but I didn't know that it would stay this difficult after. I know that things will get better, but it sure as hell sucks right now.

How am I doing? Well, if you were to ask me, I'm sure I would say that I'm doing fine. However, I am sitting home alone, on the computer, the better part of the way through a bottle of Ephemere Green Apple ale. You can be the judge of how I'm really doing.

No comments: