Wednesday, May 31, 2006

50 Questions

1. How tall are you barefoot?
5 feet 3 & 3/4 inches

2. Have you ever been unfaithful in a relationship?
No.

3. Do you own a gun?
I don't own one, but I live with one.

4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?
None of your damn business, that's what it would be!

5. How many letters are in your crush's name?
*Sticks my tounge out at the silly, silly question*

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I love them. Yes, I do know what is in them, I just choose not to think about it. The kosher hot dogs from the carts outside of places like Home Depot & Costco are the best. (Oh, & I also believe that hot dogs should never be boiled, period.)

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
*shrugs* We Three Kings I suppose. After so many years of working in retail, I have a hard time listening to Christmas music with out being overcome with rage & despair.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Something caffeinated

9. Do you do push-ups?
Nope. I can do push-ups, I probably should do push-ups, but I prefer not to.

10. Have you ever done ecstasy?
No, and no thanks! I'm not really interested in sudden heart failure.

11. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I have a boyfriend, but not a boyfriend/girlfriend combo as mentioned above. I think that having a boyfriend/girlfriend all in one person would be way too much hassle.

12. Do you like the rain?
I am the rain. Coming down to cover you. Err, nope, sorry, that's Tom Shears, not me. Yes, I do like the rain. I love rain in fact.

14. Do you own a knife?
I own several, that I keep in my kitchen to cut food with. I do also have a boot knife, that I don't really use.

15. Do you have A.D.D.?
Do you have any manners? I'm going to refer you to question 4, and while you are re-reading my answer I'm going to try to get those damn bees out of my bonnet.

16. Full initials?
I'll give you a hint, there are 3 letters involved.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
-I don't know why I feel so compelled to do these, when some damn question or another always makes me uppity.
-I wish I could remember what time I punched out.
-I wish it was time to go home.

18. Name the last 3 things you bought.
-french onion dip
-milk (hormone & antibiotic free, from cows fed a vegetarian diet.)
-whipping cream

19. Name five friends you chilled with this weekend.
Xombii, Scott, Mayako, Heather, Colleen

20. What time did you wake up today?
5:50am which is my normal wake up time on week days.

21. Can you spell?
More or less. I'm better at recognizing that words are spelled wrong than figuring out the proper spelling. I <3 spell check!

Where are questions 22- 28?
Last night, they learned the hard way the great ideas you get when drink are rarely that great. They're going to be out of comission for a little bit.

29. Do you burn or tan?
Neither! I don't want skin cancer, so I use sunscreen. If I am outside with out sunscreen though, I burn, then tan a little.

30. Yellow or blue?
Blue.

31. Would you be a pirate?
I don't think I can be a pirate. I'm already a ninja.

32.Last time your cell rang?
Last night at about 8pm. Unless it rang at some piont today. I don't check it when I'm at work.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever is in my head at the moment. If I don't know the lyrics there is a 50/50 chance I'll either hum until I get to where I remeber them, or I'll make them up.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
The Bad Man who would tickle me to death, or a poltergiest from my mirror. (Hey you, laughing at that. Yes, I can see you there, Asshole. The Bad Tickling Man was a very terrifying recurring nightmare I had as a child, so piss off!)

35. What's in your pockets right now?
Left pocket- my iPod. Right pocket- 1 black click-top pen; 1 ultra-fine sharpie in a very nice shade of blue; 1 tube Burt's Bee's beeswax lip Balm, mildly peppermint flavored; and 5 $1 bills.

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
*shrugs* they were bed sheets. Can't say as I ever really noticed. Well, I have to admit, I was very fond of my NKOTB pillow case.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Splitting my chin wide open & needing to get it stiched back up sucked, but spraining a shoulder muscle was far, far more painful.

39. What is your GPA?
No idea. It's been a few years since I was in school. Somewhere around 3.75 I think?

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
2, well, three right now, but on belongs to a friend.

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Patience

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Me? I'm my friend, and I am the most silent person I know...

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Um, the uber attentive but harmless security guard at the building I work did. I haven't seen him in a while though, so hopefully he has forgotten about me by now.

44. Do you wish here & there..
Do I wish the questions weren't random gibberish? Why yes, yes I do.

45. What is your favorite book?
The Little Prince by followed by: 1984, Brave New World, American Gods, and hell, if you really want to know just read my damn myspace profile!

46. What song did you last hear?
Shiola, by Murder by Death. Anyone out there who hasn't heard them yet, I highly recommened them. Murder By Death's myspace page is http://www.myspace.com/murderbydeath. Or you can go to there official band page at http://www.murderbydeath.com/

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Hmmm, not sure. I suppose I don't really care. It's not like I'm going to be there!

49. What were you doing 12AM last night?
Taking silly on-line quizes with Xombii.

50. Whats an obsession you have?
Stopping those damn bees from buzzing so loadly so maybe I can get them out of my bonnet.

No comments: