Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Have you ever?

Taken a picture naked?
-Just a picture? Just one? No, I have never taken a picture naked!

Made out with a member of the same sex?
-Not yet, but that doesn't necessarily mean I wont!

Told a lie?
- If I said no would you believe me?

Had a one night stand?
- Not technically. At least, I don't think so...

Been in a fist fight?
- Nope. The closest I've come is an overly aggressive chest pass with a basketball. Yes, this was in high school gym class!

Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
- Hasn't everyone?

Been arrested?
- I wish I had done a few more 'crazy' things in high school so that I had some funny story to put here. The best I can do is the time I almost went swimming in the town pool in the middle of the night that one time.

Ditched school to have sex?
- My senior year I ditched school all the freakin' time. That was just one of my better reasons! (I would usually go in for my 'real' classes in the morning. I'd just leave at 11. It's not like I was learning anything anyway!)

Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex?
- Yeah. I didn't know this was something all that shocking though. It's not like anything actually happened!

Seen someone die?
- Actually die? No. I have seen people who where in their final hours however.

Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?
- As recently as yesterday in fact.

Played dress up?
- Not in quite a while. I think I may feel a Gothic Dress Up night coming on!

Fallen asleep at work/school
- As recently as a couple of hours ago in fact!

Touched a snake?
- Touched, held, let crawl all over me... I did draw the line at feeding it though!

Pole danced?
- Until I have a pole in the privacy of my own home it's not gonna happen! (Although, honestly, I'd kinda like to learn!)

Been lost?
-Can I quote Leah on this one? "Not lost, just misplaced for a moment."

Sang karaoke?
- We shall not speak of that night.

Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
- Anyone who says no to this question is a lying.

Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?
- Yup. Soda is the worst.

Kissed in the rain?
- I'm sure I must have, but I can't quite recall. *makes a mental note to do this as soon as possible, just to be on the safe side*

Sang in the shower?
- I do this often, loudly, poorly, and unapologetically!

Gave your private parts a nickname?
- I haven't, but that doesn't mean they've gone nickname-less!

Ever gone to school without underwear?
- Probably.

Sat on a roof top?
- Yup.

Broken a bone?
- Nope

Mooned/flashed someone?
- You know, I don't think so!

Slept naked?
- I do most of the time

Played a prank on someone?
- Yup. I'm especially proud of the 'ring in the toilet' incident with Rhonda, and taping up Chris's office door. Oh, and of course the 'Princess' incident. I wasn't there for that one, but I can take full credit for the idea!

Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry?
- Unfortunately

Cried over someone?
- Yup

Had sex more than 10 times in one day?
- 10?! I think my personal best is 8

Had/Have a dog?
- When I was really little we had a German Shepard named Jena.

Been in a band or played an instrument?
- Not yet, but I'm going to learn to play the cello. (Soon, I swear!)

Taken more than 10 shots of alcohol in one night?
- Not in shot form, but I've certainly had more than 10 shots worth of whiskey in one night!

simple huh?
now you do it
post it on your blog, or your bulletin, or where ever!

No comments: