Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm bored... Or, another survey

I'm bored...


sat through a whole episode of...
(I'm going to assume they mean in the past year.)

[x] scrubs.
[ ] the simple life.
[ ] family guy.
[ ] saturday night live.
[ ] that 70s show.
[ ] degrassi.
[ ] america's next top model.
[ ] spongebob
[ ] the surreal life.
[ ] american idol.
[ ] house.
[ ] grey's anatomy.
[ ] malcolm in the middle.
[ ] the real world.
[x] gilmore girls.
[ ] the oc.
[ ] everwood.
[ ] i love the 70s, 80s, 90s.
[ ] e.r.
[ ] instant star.
[ ] the wiggles
[ ] laguna beach.
[ ] the apprentice.
[ ] the soup.
[ ] date my mom.
[ ] sex in the city.
[ ] 24.
[ ] lost.
[ ] prison break.
[ ] desperate housewives.
[ ] the simpsons.
[ ] the sopranos.
[x] my name is earl.
[ ] friends.
[x] the office.
[ ] will & grace.
[ ] seinfeld.
[ ] zoey101.
[ ] pimp my ride.
[ ] saved by the bell.
[ ] so notorious.
[ ] punk'd.
[ ] boy meets world.

answer yes or no

Today did you...

1. Talk to someone you liked: yes
2. Buy something: no
3. Get sick: no
4. Sing: yes
5. Make out and or kissed someone: no (By which I mean, not yet!)

*Wonders where questions 6 & 7 wandered off to...*

8. Talk to an ex: no
9. Miss someone: yes
_______________________________________________

Last person who....

10. Lay with you: Xombii
11. Saw you cry: Xombii
12. Made you cry: Myself
13. Went to the movies with: Xombii
14. You hugged: Xombii
15. Said I love you to you: Xombii
_________________________________________________

16. Ever been in a fight with your pet: yes
17. Been to California: no
18. Been to Mexico: no
19. Been to Canada: yes
20. Been to Europe: no
_________________________________________________

Random....

21. Looking forward to something: Why yes I am, thanks for asking.

22. What book are you reading now: Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco, for the 2nd time. I love this book!

*Wonders where questions 23 & 24 also wandered off to...*

25. What do you sleep with: Xombii, a sheet, a pillow or two, the fan on

26. What's under your bed: the floor

27. Favorite sport to watch: No thank you

28. Location: In front of my computer.

29. Piercing/tattoos: Yup

30. What are you most scared of right now: A never ending stream of quizzes and surveys I compulsively feel the need to fill out and post on my blog.

31. Where do you want to get married?: As long as the groom shows up, the rest is all minor details.

32. Who do you really hate?: FedEx Kinko's

33. Do you have a job: Yup. I like all that silly shit like eating, having a place to live, etc.

34. Do you like being around people: A select few people, but not all the time.

*Wonders where question 35 also wandered off to. Is starting to worry about all the missing questions. Are they okay? Did they just ditch the survey to go smoke behind the firewall? Are they stranded in Chinatown?*

36. Have you ever cried: What a damn foolish question. Of course I have. I think what you meant was:
Are you mature and self confidant enough to admit that you have cried?

37. Are you lonely right now: nope

38. Song that's stuck in your head: In a Dark Place by Gary Numan

39. Have you ever played strip poker: nope

*Question 40 is also missing. Hmm...*

41. Been on radio/TV: I was on the radio for about 45 seconds when I was in high school. I answered a trivia question correctly & won a CD

42. Ever liked someone who treated you like crap: Yeah. Happily it was years ago, and I smartened up and got them out of my life.


FIRSTS

1. First school: was in a suburb of Richmond, Virginia

2. First screen name: Dear god, you expect me to remember that? Eliona? Not the first, but earliest I remember.

3. First funeral: A great uncle

4. First big trip: Technically it was to Georgia from Vermont, but since I was less than a year old, I don't really think that it counts. The first trip that I remember was probably from Vermont to Virginia and back when I was little.

5. First celebrity love: I'd like to plead the 5th on this one! *cringes*

6. First job: babysitting, My first real job (With a paycheck, taxes withheld and all of that lovely crap) was working for my mom at the store she owned when I was 11 or 12.)

*Question 7? Where are you?*
_______________________________________________

Everyone also has their lasts...

8. Last person you hugged: Xombii

9. Last song you heard?: Hell's Half Acre by A Whisper In The Noise. I am in fact listening to it right now.

10. Last car ride: A friend gave Xombii & I a ride home from the Murder By Death concert on Sunday. Have I mentioned yet what a kick ass band they are? And that you should check them out? I did? Oh, sorry. But they are, and you should!

11. Last time you cried: Last week

12. Last movie you watched: Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

13. Last food you ate: A chicken fajita burrito from Chipotle

14. Last shirt worn: *looks down* My B-offensive 'Abhorrent' t-shirt.

No comments: