Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Just 'cause I'm feeling a little negative

MOST HATED...

FRUIT: grapefruit

CANDY: watermelon Jolly Ranchers

BEVERAGE: Grapefruit juice

COLOR: pale orange-y brown

TOWN/CITY: Bethel, VT; Woodsville, NH (Sorry guys- just too many bad memories there.)

TV SHOW: I don't watch a lot of TV.

MOVIE: *shrugs* I dunno. I'm sure there is something I watched that I hated, I just can't think of any right now.

ASPECT OF MYSPACE: That I can't look at a list of all of my blog entries.

BUG: Fleas, or really, anything that bites.

SEASON: winter

AGE OF KIDS: As long as their parents actually parent, and the kids aren't little terrors, I like them at any age.

WHAT ANNOYS YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING WHEN...

DRIVING?: Other drivers.

WATCHING TV OR MOVIES: Falling asleep

EATING IN RESTAURANTS: Finding out that I don't like something after I've already ordered it.

GOING THROUGH DRIVE-THRUS: Getting home & finding out that I didn't get the whole order.

YOU'RE AT THE MALL: People who randomly stop in the middle of the aisle to gawk at a store window, instead of moving to side to look. Surprise! You're not the only person at the mall after all! People who walk 3,4,5 (etc.) abreast, so that they take up the entire aisle. Surprise! You're not the only person at the mall after all either! Ah hell, I should just say having to deal with the sheeple.

SLEEPING (OR TRYING TO SLEEP): Having to wake up

SHOWERING: Realizing I tossed the dirty towel in the laundry, but forgot to get a clean one.

YOU'RE AT THE BEACH: Remembering that I'm at a lake front beach, and that the water is probably full of some sort of gross bacteria that I don't want to swim in.

YOU'RE AT THE GROCERY STORE: Getting stuck behind that asshole who is trying to argue with the cashier over rather or not the 15 cent off coupon they have is valid. Really, it's 15 freakin' cents. It doesn't matter that much.

COOKING OR BAKING: Scrubbing the pots & pans.



WHAT HOUSEHOLD CHORE DO YOU HATE THE MOST?: dishes

WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING HABIT IN OTHERS?: Purposefulnt ignorance

WHAT IS YOUR WORST HABIT? procrastination

WHAT FASHION TREND (PAST OR PRESENT): ultra low rise jeans & belly shirts

WHAT POPULAR SONG (PAST OR PRESENT) HAVE YOU HATED THE MOST?: Really, I have no idea. I guess I just don't dwell on the things I dislike. *shrugs*

WORST OR MOST HATED PICKUP LINE: Anything that is supposed to impress me by way of material possessions or social status.

WORST THING ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL: Not realizing how unimportant the whole social scene really was.

MOST IRRITATING THING ABOUT YOUR CAR: Nothing! I don't have one, and I love that.

TO BE COMPLETELY STEREOTYPICAL, WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT GIRLS?: Cattiness

TO BE COMPLETELY STEREOTYPICAL, WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT GUYS?: The belief that 'real men' don't show emotion.

WHAT'S ANNOYING YOU TODAY?: my overly sensitive skin

No comments: