Monday, January 22, 2007

100 Quick Questions

001. real name → If you don't know it, I'm not telling!

002. nickname → Aeryn

003. single or taken → taken

004. zodiac sign → Sagittarius

005. male or female → Female

006. elementary → NES

008. high → NHS

010. hair color → Blond

011. long or short → Short, but getting longer

015. are you health freak → No, but I do try to stay healthy. I don't think that there is anything freakish about that.

016. height → 5'4"

017. do you have a crush on someone → It's kind of more than a crush...

018. do you like yourself → Yup

019. piercings → Ears, and one other place...

020. tattoos → Only one so far, but there will be more.

021. righty or lefty → Righty


FIRSTS :

022. first surgery → Getting my wisdom teeth pulled.

023. first piercing → Ears

024. first best friend → Tanya

025. first award → Don't remember...

026. first sport you joined → Soccer (Yes, I know that's going to surprise some of you!)

027. first pet → A German Shepard named Jenna

028. first vacation → Camping in Groton.

029. first concert → Um, my first concert was Geoff Moore and the Distance, with my youth group. The first non Christian concert was Green Day.

030. first crush → Wayne B. in elementary school.


CURRENTLY :

049. eating → nothing

050. drinking → water

055. waiting for → Nothing. I'm going after the things I want. After all, it's not likely that I'm going to get them if I just sit around waiting.

057. wearing → Black velvet PJ bottoms, black tank top, and a black hoodie.



YOUR FUTURE :

058. want kids → no thanks

059. want to get married → I won't say no, but I'm a bit hesitant about the whole idea of it. I'm sure that when it's the right person I won't have any doubts...

060. careers in mind → Several, actually. Right now I'm focusing on actually getting into college, finally.


WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? :

068. lips or eyes → Depends on the person, really.

069. hugs or kisses → I'd like both, thanks.

070. shorter or taller → Taller, but really, it doesn't matter all that much.

072. romantic or spontaneous → Don't these two tend to go hand in hand?

073. nice stomach or nice arms→ Mm, yes please...

074. sensitive or loud → Sensitive

075. hook-up or relationship → Relationship

076. Have you ever been kissed? → Yup *laughs*

077. trouble maker or hesitant? → Neither. I'd rather have a self-confident person who knows how to have fun, when it's the right time and place.


HAVE YOU EVER :

078. kissed a stranger → Nope

079. drank bubbles → *laughs* Hell no!

080. lost glasses/contacts → On a regular basis, but I always find them again!

081. ran away from home → Yes

082. broken any bones → No

084. broken some one's heart → I have, unfortunately.

085. been arrested → *grins* Wouldn't you like to know...

086. turned someone down → Yup

087. cried when someone died → Yes

088. liked a friend → Yes, but who hasn't?


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

089. yourself → Yes

090. miracles → Yup

091. love at first sight → Yes and no at the same time.

092. heaven → Kind of...

093. santa clause → *laughs* Not for at least 20 years!

094. sex on the first date → It would depend on the person...

095. kissing on the first date → Same as my answer to #94

096. angels → As in white clad celestial beings with wings that grant wishes? Not so much...


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :

097. Is there one or more people you want to be with right now?
Yup...

098. With someone as company right now:
No

099. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?
Hell no!

100. do you believe in god?
I believe in something...
YES

No comments: