Thursday, January 25, 2007

ANOTHER HUNDRED

1. DO YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR CLOSET DOORS OPEN OR CLOSED? closed

2. DO YOU TAKE THE SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONER BOTTLES FROM HOTEL? Depends on if it's decent quality or not.

3. HAVE YOU EVER 'DONE IT' IN A HOTEL ROOM? Yup

4. HAVE YOU EVER STOLEN A STREET SIGN BEFORE? Nope. I did take home an abandoned 'Men Working' sign once.

5. DO YOU LIKE TO USE POST-IT NOTES? What a bizarre question. I suppose so. At least, I don't dislike using them.

6. DO YOU CUT OUT COUPONS BUT THEN NEVER USE THEM? I used to. Now I just don't bother to cut them out!

7. WOULD YOU RATHER BE ATTACKED BY A BIG BEAR OR A SWARM OF BEES? Um, neither? If I had to choose, I suppose the bees. I'm only slightly allergic, so I figure that I'll have a much great chance of survival.

8. DO YOU ALWAYS SMILE FOR PICTURES? Nope. I'm not smiling in some of my favorite pictures of myself.

9. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR NEW YEARS? Went to a rave in Montreal with Jason and Scott. It was amazing. I had a really great time, and am looking forward to my next one!

10. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE? People who would rather give up immediately than try, or those with out intellectual curiosity.

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN RESIDING IN THE CURRENT CITY YOU LIVE IN? Um, 4 days 1 hour and 33 minutes.

12. DO YOU EVER COUNT YOUR STEPS WHEN YOU WALK? Um, yes I do. Is this a bad thing?

13. HAVE YOU EVER PEED IN THE WOODS? Well, when you're camping in the woods, you don't have much of a choice, now do you?

14. DO YOU EVER DANCE EVEN IF THERE'S NO MUSIC PLAYING? If I'm home by myself, yes.

15. DO YOU EVER CHEW ON YOUR PENS OR PENCILS? Not for years & years.

16. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH THIS WEEK? How is this any of you business?

17. DO YOU LIKE POPCORN FROM THOSE BIG TINS? I don't dislike it...

18. WHAT IS YOUR "SONG OF THE WEEK"? Ground, by Assemblage 23

19. IS IT OKAY FOR GUYS TO WEAR PINK? Sure. Why wouldn't it be?

20. FAVORITE FISH? Betas

21. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIE? Um, Ringu probably.

22. WHERE WOULD YOU BURY HIDDEN TREASURE IF YOU HAD SOME? If I told you then it wouldn't be a good hiding place any more, now would it?

23. WHAT DO YOU DRINK WITH DINNER? water

24. WHAT DO YOU DIP A CHICKEN NUGGET IN? BBQ sauce, or Sweet & Sour sauce. I don't eat chicken nuggets that often though.

25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD/ CUISINE? fajitas or Italian food.

26. WHAT MOVIES COULD YOU WATCH OVER AND OVER AND STILL LOVE? Night Watch, The Labyrinth, Hackers, you know, just go to my myspace page & look at the list there if you really want to know. *Smiles*

27. LAST PERSON YOU KISSED? Jason

28. WERE YOU EVER A BOY/GIRL SCOUT? Nope.

29. WOULD YOU EVER STRIP OR POSE NUDE IN A MAGAZINE? In a magazine? No thanks.

30. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WROTE A LETTER TO SOMEONE? A couple of months ago.

31. CAN YOU CHANGE THE OIL ON A CAR? Sadly, no. I would like to learn though. Any one of you out there want to teach me? *smiles*

32. EVER GOTTEN A SPEEDING TICKET? Nope. :)

33. RAN OUT OF GAS? Yes. Damn Chevy S-10...

34. FAVORITE KIND OF SANDWICH? Italian roast beef & sharp Cheddar, with lettuce, tomatoes, red & green peppers (roasted, or raw) and honey mustard, on a whole wheat roll.

35. BEST THING TO EAT FOR BREAKFAST? Pancakes. With real Vermont maple syrup. And berries of some kind.

36. WHAT IS YOUR USUAL BEDTIME? 10:30ish

37. ARE YOU LAZY? No. At least, I don't think so.

38. WHEN YOU WERE A KID, WHAT DID YOU DRESS UP AS FOR HALLOWEEN? Lots of different things.

39. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BOUGHT? A black velvet brocade halter top to wear on New Year's Eve.

40. HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN YOU SPEAK? Only one so far, but I'm learning a second.

41. DO YOU HAVE ANY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS?: No, but I probably should have subscriptions to Psychology Today, Scientific American Mind, National Geographic, New Scientist, and Scientific American since I buy them all the time.

42. WHICH ARE BETTER LEGOS OR LINCOLN LOGS? Legos, although both are pretty great.

43. ARE YOU STUBBORN? *Laughs* Yeah, I am.

44. WHO IS BETTER...LENO OR LETTERMAN? Craig Ferguson

45. EVER WATCH SOAP OPERAS? Not unless I'm home visiting. Then I'll watch General Hospital with my mom.

46. AFRAID OF HEIGHTS?: More than I used to be. I need to remedy that soon!

47. SING IN THE CAR? Hell yeah.

48. DANCE IN THE SHOWER? Um, sing, yes. Dance, no. I don't really want to fall on my arse & hurt myself!

49. DANCE IN THE CAR? *L* How is that even physically possible?

50. EVER USED A GUN? Yup

51. LAST TIME YOU GOT A PORTRAIT TAKEN BY A PHOTOGRAPHER? 2001

52. DO YOU THINK MUSICALS ARE CHEESY? Nah

53. IS CHRISTMAS STRESSFUL? Sometimes.

54. EVER EAT A DOG? Huh? A dog? As in a canine, or a hot dog? No, and yes. (In that order.)

55. FAVORITE TYPE OF FRUIT PIE? Strawberry-rhubarb

56. OCCUPATIONS YOU WANTED TO BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID? Psychiatrist, Veterinarian, Forest Fire Fighter, Storm Chaser, Marine Biologist

57. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS? yes

58. WHAT'S THE FIRST WORD THAT COMES TO MIND RIGHT NOW? Tasty. (I could explain this one, but I think it'll be more fun not too!

59. TAKE A VITAMIN DAILY? I try to.

60. WEAR SLIPPERS? I love my slippers.

61. WEAR A BATH ROBE? On occasion.

62. WHAT DO YOU WEAR TO BED? Jammies. As to what kind, unless you're going to see me in them, it's none of your damn business!

63. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF CAKE? Mmm, cake...

64. WAL-MART, TARGET OR K-MART? Target

65. NIKE OR ADIDAS? neither?

66. CHEETOS OR FRITOS? both gross

67. PEANUTS OR SUNFLOWER SEEDS? eh, either

68. EVER HEAR OF "GORP"? Sounds vaguely familiar, but I don't know why.

69. EVER TAKE DANCE LESSONS? Yup

70. MOST RECENT MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED IN A THEATER? The Prestige

71. CAN YOU CURL YOUR TONGUE? no

72. EVER WON A SPELLING BEE? *laughs* You're kidding, right?

73. EVER CRIED BECAUSE YOU WERE SO HAPPY? Yes, yes I have.

74. OWN ANY RECORD ALBUMS? Nope

75. OWN A RECORD PLAYER? nope

76. REGULARLY BURN INCENSE? nope. I'm a scented oil or candle sort of girl.

77. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes

78. WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN CONCERT? The Cure, APB, New Model Army (again), Assemblage 23, Gary Numan (again), The Levellers, t.A.T.u., Tori Amos

79. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Transylvanian Concubine by Rasputina

80. HOT TEA OR COLD TEA? Hot

81.TEA OR COFFEE? both

82. FAVORITE KIND OF COOKIE? Oatmeal chocolate chip

83. CAN YOU SWIM WELL? yes

84.CAN YOU HOLD YOUR BREATH W/O MANUALLY HOLDING YOUR NOSE? yup

85. ARE YOU PATIENT? I try to be

86. DJ OR BAND, AT A WEDDING? Depends on the band. In general though, DJ

87. EVER WON A CONTEST? Yup

88. EVER HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY? no

89. WHICH ARE BETTER BLACK OR GREEN OLIVES? neither

90. CAN YOU KNIT OR CROCHET? I used to be able to knit. I can't remember how to now though.

91. BEST ROOM FOR A FIREPLACE? Living room

92. IF YOU COULD USE ONLY ONE FORM OF TRANSPORTATION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A Luck Dragon

93. WHAT TYPE OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A clean one.

94. WHO WAS/IS YOUR CRUSH? None of your damn business! My, you sure are nosey! He knows who he is. *grins* And chances are, if you're reading this, you know too.

95. DO YOU CRY AND THROW A FIT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR OWN WAY? Hell no

96. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope.

97. DO YOU WANT KIDS? Not really.

98. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? Purple, blue, black, silver, gray

99. DO YOU MISS ANYONE RIGHT NOW? There are a couple of people I miss.

100. WHO DO YOU WANNA SEE RIGHT NOW? Jason, Tiff, Bev, Irene

No comments: