Tired of those same old 55 questions about me surveys? Well here are 55 I guarantee you've never answered.
1. Is your second toe longer than your first? nope
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? I actually really like the cheap ballpoint click pens, with black ink.
3. Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing? *laughs* I don't have a planner!
4. What color are your toenails usually? Brown, and black. Lately they've started turning this most interesting green color as well... Maybe I should get that checked out...
5. What was the last thing you highlighted? I have no idea...
6. What color are your bedroom curtains? I don't have any right now.
7. What color are the seats in your car? clear
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? Nope
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? an envelope
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? Nope
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? Because I needed cash...
12. Who is the last baby that you held? Cokie
13. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? Nope, although I do know three sets of twins.
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? Yes. Mostly because I don't like mint. (It's a long story, and involves tequila and the errors of youth...)
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? Public transportation! :)
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators: This are sports teams, right?
17. Last time you went to Six Flags? Never been.
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? Nope
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow: A highligter
20. Last person to give you a business card? Becky T.
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? My old landlord.
22. Closest framed picture to you? There aren't any near me that I can see..
23. Last time you had someone cook for you? Bev, a couple of weeks ago.
24. Have you ever applied for welfare? Nope
25. How many emails do you have? Too many. I really need to reply to folks.
26. Last time you received flowers? Last Valentine's Day
27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman? Hell no!
28. What's your wager? I'm all in. After all, I'm playing to win...
29. Do you play air guitar? Nope
30. Do you take anything in your coffee? It depends on how I feel at the time.
31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines? Nope
32. What is your high school's rival mascot? We really weren't big enough to have a rival.
33. Last person you spoke to from high school? Tiff
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer? Last week.
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums? Sure, but I'd like to learn to play the cello more.
36. What color are the blinds in your living room? white
37. What is in your inbox at work? If only!
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper? The help wanted section.
39. What was the last pageant you attended? Never been to one.
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from? Pizza Hut
41. Have you ever worn a crown? Only a paper one.
42. What is the last thing you stapled? papers
43. did you ever drink crystal Pepsi? not that I know of...
44. Are you ticklish? That's classified information, thank you!
45. Last time you saw fireworks? 4th of July, 2005 I think...
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? It's been months.
47. Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned their call? Kelly from VSAC.
48. Last time you parked under a carport? Many years ago...
49. Do you have a black dog? no
50. Do you have any pickles in your fridge? Nope
51. Are you an aunt or uncle? Not by blood. It's more of an honorary term for me.
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? Prettiest? Not sexiest, most captivating. lose myself in eyes? Prettiest would probably be Cokie. That little girl is going to grow up unto a stunning young lady.
53. Last time you saw a semi truck? *shrugs* Sometime last week.
54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe? Kind of?
55. Do you have a little black dress? Yes, a wonderful, little black goth dress.