Saturday, January 27, 2007

Shit Happens (but mostly to me, so don't worry)

Well, there's nothing like the emotional equivalent of getting hit by a Mack truck to knock a lady off kilter...

And that means that I'm doing a mixed play list / random images post. Because it's much more enjoyable to you than listening to me get all emo on you. Plus it takes my mind off of the fact that I'm single again, and totally didn't see it coming.


This is how I wish I felt -

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
or
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




This how I do feel -

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All the world just stopped now
So you say you don't wanna stay together anymore
Let me take a deep breath babe



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Why d'ya have to be so cute?
It's impossible to ignore you
Must you make me laugh so much
It's bad enough we get along so well



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Okay, so this one isn't entirely true. I do know why I love him, and although I keep having moments of wishing that my heart had given me a chance, I really don't regret it. I only regret that there was so little time...
I'm ever swiftly moving
trying to escape this desire
the yearning to be near you
I do what I have to do
...
I know I can't be with you
I do what I have to do





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: